Chicago multifamily and mixed-use properties are an excellent way to preserve wealth and leave a lasting legacy for generations to come. Multifamily properties are excellent investment vehicles for four reasons: 1) they help investors create monthly cashflow; 2) provide an excellent hedge against inflation; 3) are tax shelters and, 4) create wealth through appreciation. Though these benefits don’t come without risk, they have proven to be far less volatile than the stock market and are an excellent way to diversify your holdings. Our team of Multifamily Investment Advisors will help you identify the perfect investment property in the right target market, and capitalization rate (cap rate) to provide risk-adjusted returns to fit your particular investment profile. We will also provide a ten-year analysis for assets in your strike zone, and/ as well as asset identifying opportunities to add value and optimize your exit strategy.
Whether you’re in the buy and hold, or sale stage of the investor continuum we’ll customize a plan to fit your multifamily investment needs.
- Owning rental real estate can be a smart way to diversify your investment portfolio and generate a steady income.
- A multi-family property can multiply your [monthly?] income–with only incremental added cost, however it isn’t without risk.
- Multi-family rentals are typically easier to finance because the asset would typically have to support the loan. The owners global cashflow is usually considered, however not the primary driver for qualifications.
- The lender requires a down payment, i.e. “skin in the game,” to ensure the investor commitment to the process, even when times get tough.
- Returns more quickly and tends to benefit from economies of scale.